Tuesday 13 May 2014

Fix Dry Hair With the Miracle of Moroccan Argan Oil

On an exciting trip to Marrakech, I decided to make the most of being there, and stocked up on some Moroccan oil. I thought I'd try out the 'real' stuff and see if it was any different...



T


My hair is naturally coarse - the strands are thick and fairly stiff, and often have a life of their own. I also don't have very oily hair so it is quite dry as a result. I don't over-use conditioner though as that can dull the hair shaft making hair lack its natural shine.



Ta-dah! Moroccan Argan Oil Saves the Day!




The first time I used it was the other day when I went swimming with my newphew. Chlorine wrecks my hair for days after, so I covered it in the argan oil from root to tip, avoiding the actual scalp (about a teaspoon, maybe a bit less) and went swimming as normal. After shampooing at the end, my hair dried so silky and 'heavy' rather than its usual frizz!



I have now washed my hair a second time since, and it is still feeling silky and weighty (in a good way - heavy hair is un-porous and holds water in, it does not let it out from the cuticle).



So get your paws on some genuine argan oil (it is usually Moroccan), slap it onto that head, shampoo and condition, and voila! Silky smooth!

1 comment:

  1. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments!